Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh Baby

Emery and I had some fun with a little photo shoot. Okay so probably I just had some fun. But here are a few cute pictures I got. She was 2 weeks when I took these, I'm a little slow to post them. So far she has been such a sweet baby! Hopefully the trend continues. She's very cuddly and loving! I love her little dimple and her wild hair that sticks up no matter what I do!
O


3 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

Les,

She is so precious! I'm loving that all boy Tyler as well! How fun, to have such a cute, cuddly, sweet little girl! She takes after her mom for sure! :)

curtandheather said...

How adorable!!She is so cute. Love the dirt pics. Curt would be right there with Blake and Tyler. lol

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute!! I bet you are loving her! The pics of Tyler crack me up too!