Monday, April 12, 2010

She's here!

Emery Alyse
Born: 4/8/10 Weight: 6lb 14oz
Our baby girl is here! We are excited! She was born last Thursday. Everything went really well and she is a healthy and happy baby. She is very easy going and sweet! We love having her home!

This was her first bath. So far she doesn't like to play dress up which may be a problem because I have a lot of cute outfits I can't wait for her to wear!


Tyler loves her! He's always pointing to her and saying, "Oh, baby sister." It's cute. He is adjusting pretty good. I'm sure it will take a little while, but he's a good boy. We are very grateful to have two healthy children!

5 comments:

Tim and Kristine said...

Congrats, she is beautiful!

B & A said...

What a doll, Les! I have been thinking about you, I knew you were due any day. Congrats- she is a cutie!
Andrea

The Foxy Fam said...

Oh Les, she is beautiful! I love her name too. So precious. Oh what fun little girls are! I don't know if they ever enjoy dress up time but do it anyway because it is TONS of fun! :) I'm so glad everything went well and you are doing good. What a cutie that little Tyler is! So cute! What a sweet big brother already. You've got a protector for that precious little sweetie pie!:)

Tara said...

OH, she is a little cutie! Congrats! Looks like our babies are about 7 weeks apart! I'm sure Tyler will take good care of her. Congrats!

curtandheather said...

She is SOOO cute!! COngrats. You guys make such a cute family.