We were going to go to an Easter egg hunt outside, but since there was snow on the ground we decided to do our own at Grandma's house. They kids had a great time finding eggs. I took a bunch of cute pictures but had my camera on the wrong setting so they were all blurry.
Tyler checking out his eggs and candy.
Tyler and Blake on Easter morning with their baskets.
Tyler and Blake in their cool new shades. Tyler is attempting to do a thumbs up! P.S. Yes, I'm still pregnant, 3 days and counting!
3 comments:
Love all the Easter pics! Especially the cool dudes in the shades! Hopin' that cute little chickadee hops out soon! Bless your heart! Sounds familiar:)! Holy huge puddle! You would've had a hard time keeping me out of that one!! Oh, thanks for helping me feel better about my hairstyling abilities!! Yeah, the necklaces aren't working so well anymore so we are having adventurous tantrums in the bathroom! :) Oh the drama! :) You've gotta love little girls though, they're too cute not to love!
Cute Easter pics! Any day now huh? I bet you are so ready..I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!
Cute Easter pics! Can't wait to see your little girl! Good luck with everything! Girls are so much fun- you will love it!
Post a Comment