
We had a great Christmas!! We went to Spanish Fork this year. It was fun to spend time with my family. I don't get to see them as much as I'd like to. So it was fun to be able to spend 5 days down there this time! Tyler warmed up pretty good to everyone. It was fun to watch him open his presents. It's fun now that he's getting older and is starting to get excited about things.

Grandma and Grandpa Sherwood

He liked opening presents. After he opened his first one he didn't want to open any of the others because he already had a toy.


Tyler helping Blake open his presents

Tyler loved playing with his cousins! Avery and Tyler just
pounding on some boxes, one of Tyler's favorite things to do.

Tyler with Great Grandpa Sherwood

Trevor loves his Mountain Dew!

Brenna and
Kiera sporting flower head bands!
Kiera and Taylor

Doesn't this look like trouble!! Tyler with his cousins
Jaxon,
Braxton, and Derek.

Clearly he loved his visit with Santa!

I got to go to lunch with my friends from high school. It was great to see them! We had a good time catching up.
5 comments:
Looks like I really missed out! I miss you! I think I will be there in October....k, that's far away! Lovely pics of Christmas!
THat is awesome you got to spend a few days with the fam. Tyler is getting so BIG, I can't believe how time flies :)
I wish that we could have seen you guys while you were here. We need to start doing more family get togethers when we are all around! I am also happy to see a new post!!! I check your blog often.
Les,
I can't believe how big all of your nieces and nephews are! It's like we think time freezes for everyone else but ourselves! It was so good to see you! You look so good and that little Tyler is a doll!
Love ya' lots!
~Annie~
Hey how come you didnt invite the boys!!! It would be fun to see all of you again. I hope all is well with your family, our kids are the same age. Any way if you want to see our blog send me your email address and I will add you as a reader. tdacomp@gmail.com Talk to you later. Tim
Post a Comment