Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Outside adventure

Last week it was actually kind of nice outside, for January anyways. The sun was out and I was itching to get outside. I took Tyler outside and let him walk around on the grass and the driveway. He thought it was really cool. He liked stepping on the gravel with his shoes and running around. We didn't stay out too long because it is still January, he was so mad when we had to come inside! Now when we go outside to get in the car he wants to get down and explore.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Isn't is fun how exciting the world is to little people! Rocks and dirt take on a whole new meaning when your on a walk with a one year old. Give that cute little guy a kiss for me.

The Foxy Fam said...

Les,

He's so dang cute! I just want to pinch his little cheeks off every time I see him! So adorable! Isn't everyday like Christmas with kids? We get to open a new surprise and see what they are like! Being a mom is awesome! Love it TONS! Thanks for your cute compliments about Alice! She's so much fun and so sweet! Yes, we are getting a little sleep! Just after about 2am! She finally crashes but it's fun snuggling, rocking, and singing her primary songs! So, is Tyler betrothed to anyone?! We could make a little deal now while they're both still young! ;) Hope all is going well for you! Love ya' TONS!