Saturday, November 29, 2008

THE BIRTHDAY BOY!

My baby is one! I can't believe it! Where does the time go? It's amazing how much they learn and grow in a year! He's a lot of fun and it has been a great year!
(needless to say he enjoyed his cake!)

4 comments:

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!! I love this picture of him stuffing his face. All the pictures are so cute! It's crazy how fast they grow isn't it?
Are you going to Utah over Christmas because we will be there the 20th through the 28th. We should get together if you are.

curtandheather said...

HOly cow, I can't believe he is a year!! He is so cute and it looked like he loved that cake.

Amber said...

Tyler is such a little stud! Everytime I see him I think he looks like you- it makes me laugh- he is so cute. I forgot to tell you how much I loved his frog costume for halloween- It was stinkin cute! I had to show all my friends at work :)- Amber

Kristyn said...

Leslie, your boy is darling! We just watched the video and we loved how he was stuffing his face. And your comment was so funny about him thinking you were going to take it away from him. Happy Birthday to your little one!!