skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I love ketchup!

I know I haven't posted for awhile, I've been slacking! So I thought I would post a few random pictures. Tyler LOVES ketchup!! I swear he would eat about anything if it had ketchup on it. These are just a few of the weird things that he has dipped in ketchup: Cheetos, chips, bananas, apples, peaches, bread, and pizza. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. If he has ketchup on his plate pretty much everything will be dipped in it, and if there's extra left he will take his spoon and scoop it up and eat it!! I know, kind of gross huh?
Lowe's has these little workshops for kids once on month on the weekends. They had a safety workshop and we just happened to be there so I took Tyler to see what they had. They had a fire truck and ambulance that the kids could look around in, the kids thought that was cool. They also had a kit that they could build a little fire truck and they gave them an apron and goggles to wear!
2 comments:
Hey, whatever floats his boat and makes the food go into the mouth right?!! :) I can't believe how cute and big he is getting! I love the safety goggles and the apron. . .such a little man! Just don't take him to any gardening classes at Lowes and introduce him to "Eddie" remember Eddie. . .caterpillars will no longer exist on the planet and your house will be covered in green goo! :)
Too cute!!
Post a Comment