Friday, January 22, 2010

Snow Patrol

We have gotten some good snow lately! Tyler had never played in the snow yet so we thought we would take him out. He loved it! He loved throwing it, kicking it, and jumping in it. He liked building the snowman at first but got kind of bored with it. We were going to make a bigger one until I realized I was the only one that was really making it!
He liked wrestling with Daddy in the snow.

He was very helpful shoveling the driveway. The driveway at our new house is quite a bit bigger then our old one! I think Blake got a good workout!

Blake made him a little pile of snow with the snow from the driveway and made a slide down it. Tyler had a great time and played on the slide for a long time.

Tyler in his snow attire.

4 comments:

Amber said...

looks like fun in the snow! Carmyn loves the snow too. Congrats on having a little girl- They are so much fun- I can't wait to see pictures of her!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Looks like fun!! i love the snow as long as I don't have to drive in it!

The Foxy Fam said...

I love the snowman picture! Jared came in and said, "Wo, is that Tyler?! He's growing up!!" He's so super cute! I love the snow shovel he's carrying being daddy's big helper! So cute!

Tara said...

Okay, so I can't tell that you are prego yet, are you sure?:) I am extra huge this time! Not doubt about that! Three more weeks! When is your official due date?