Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Almost done!!!


We have been super busy lately with the house!! I haven't posted for awhile I know. We are almost done though. We got it all painted and Blake is working on the tile now. We are hoping to be in the end of October or first of November. We are excited! It has been a lot of work since we did some of the stuff ourselves. Blake had a blast on that little tractor! I think he just played around for awhile after he was done with it! It will be nice to have it done and for life to slow down a little.

3 comments:

curtandheather said...

What an awesome house!!That is so great for you guys. Congrats!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

I bet you guys will be so excited when its done!! It looks great!

Tara said...

Wow! It looks awesome! That is so exciting!!!