Tyler and I went down to Utah last weekend. We celebrated my Mom's birthday a little early while we were down. We went to Canyon View Park ate dinner, played, and walked down the Spanish Fork River. As you can tell Tyler enjoyed walking in the water and throwing rocks. He tried so hard to throw one that he ended up falling in! 
My nieces and nephews exploring the river.
Group picture! Kiera, Brenna, Avery, Derek, Jaxon, and Braxton. Aren't they cute!
Happy Birthday Mom! I want say how old you are :)

4 comments:
It was good to see you too! Wish we could get together more-Are you going to be in Utah around Thanksgiving. I will be.. hopefully if I can go due to the pregnancy. Anyway-good luck with your house-it looks awesome!
That was fund seeing you! Tyler is a cutie! Your house looks like it is coming along well. How exciting!
Happy birthday "Mom!" It was so good to see you and your cute little Tyler! Your house looks like it is going to be so much fun!! Good luck with everything!
Mom's party was fun. I'm glad you and Ty could be there. Cute pictures of the kids and Mom! Can I copy pictures off your blogspot? If not would wou mind emailing me some copies? Love ya!
Post a Comment