Avayln in her blessing dress
The whole family
Me and my girl
My cute kids. I was amazed I actually got a decent picture of them when it mattered!!
I hope these two will be best friends some day!
We had a really good day. All of Blake's family was there and my parents were able to come up for the weekend. We went to Blake's parent's house for a luncheon after the blessing and had some good food along with the good company!

3 comments:
cute pictures!!! I love the one of you and your cute family!
btw-your hair is getting so long!! (Wish mine would grow)
such a cute family you have! i loved seeing that little cutie in her blessing dress. and how awesome that you didn't have to host the luncheon at your house!! ;)
Oh my goodness! You already blessed your baby and everything! I can't believe time has gone by that FAST! She's absolutely adorable Les and your family looks so cute! You always look so fabulous! You're a doll!!
Post a Comment