Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby Avalyn

 She's here!  She was born April 24th at 11:50pm.  She was 10 days early.  She weighed 6lbs 5oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.  We named her Avalyn and she is so sweet!  The delivery was a little crazy!  It went really fast.  I started having contractions at about 9:30pm and they were 10-12min apart then at 11pm they went to every 4min.  We hurried to the hospital and by the time we got there I was dilated to a 9 1/2!!  Unfortunately it was too late for an epidural so I had to do it naturally.  She was born less then 15 minutes after we got to the hospital!  Kind of a close call! 

 The proud Daddy

 Emery loves her and always wants to hold her and talk to her.  She is a little too helpful sometimes!
 Tyler also loves to hold her and talk to her and has been calling her baby goo goo.
We love the new little addition to our family.  She is so sweet and fun.  Things will be a little crazy around here for awhile but we are thankful for our little family!

3 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

Les!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! That is absolutely crazy! You are so brave to take it on naturally!! Way to be!! She is absolutely beautiful and I love her name! So pretty. . .fits her to a T! I am so happy for your cute little family. . .wow! I better get my stuff done quick just in case!! :) Love you girl!!

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Leslie-I had no idea u had her already! Congrats!! She is so beautiful and sweet! I'm glad u made it to the hospital! I'll bet that was a little scary!! Congrats again! We need to talk!

Andrea said...

Congrats Les!!! She is adorable. You sure do have some cute kiddos.