Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter!

Emery in her pretty Easter dress from Grandma and Grandpa Sherwood.


Warning: these pictures are all out of order!
Handsome Tyler


I had a horrible time getting a decent picture of the two of them. Emery kept running to the camera to look at the picture before I had even taken it. So there's movement on her in ALL the pictures. Tyler had a breakdown and started crying in the middle of it so I kind of gave up. This is the best I was able to get.


On Saturday before Easter we had an egg hunt with our ward that was fun. Then on Sunday Grandma Jordan had an egg hunt for the kids. They were all excited to find eggs. It was funny because it was a money egg hunt. She didn't put anything in the eggs but they were worth money that they could trade them for after. At first they thought they got a bunch of empty eggs haha.
Emery was happy with just 2 eggs had really had no desire to find anymore.



Easter morning with their baskets from the Easter bunny.



This is them after the egg hunt at our church.



No comments: