skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's a.....
I had my 20 week ultrasound today and turns out we are going to be adding another little girl to the family! We are excited! Tyler was sure it was a boy and had even named it "Fire Mario," but he didn't seem too disappointed. She is due May 4th and so far everything looks great! :)
3 comments:
What? I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congratulations. . . well, I do have a confession, I am too! We'll have a baby around the same time too!! I'm due on the
30th!! I'm so excited for you guys! That will be so fun to have another baby girl--they're just too sweet!! :) Alice is convinced that this one is a girl as well but needless to say most are thinking it's a boy!! I'm so happy for you!!
Yeah congratulations! I wish we lived close so we could hang out and let our kids play- they are all so close in age they would have a blast, and we would too:-) I love the christmas pictures!
Hahahah! I love fire mario. I think you should still name her that.
Post a Comment