Monday, November 7, 2011

HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween! Halloween stretched out for like 3 days this year! We had our ward trunk or treat, Blake's parent's trunk or treat, and trick or treat at Blake's work! We have way too much candy at our house!! This is the best picture I could get of both of them. My little firefighter and his "fire fighter dog" (as Tyler say)
Emery actually loved her costume and was excited to put it on.


Tyler was ready to fight fires!



We got him a backpack that looked like a fire extinguisher and squirted water. He thought it was pretty cool.

4 comments:

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Hey! Its about time you updated!!! lol.. Love the pictures! They both look soo cute!! I bet Tyler loved the backpack that squirted water and Emery is adorable in her little dog costume!

The Foxy Fam said...

Flashback, flashback, flashback!! Masquerade our Junior year, need I say more?!! :) Those were some good old days! Holy cuteness! Your kids sure pulled this off better than we ever could! I love Emery's little bows? Did you make her costume because I would not be surprised in the least with how talented you are!! Love Tyler's costume and I'd be in heaven too if my mom bought me a water squirting backpack!! :) Your kids are too cute for words!! Love, love, love it! :)

The Foxy Fam said...

Okay that question mark by bows is supposed to be an exclamation point! Didn't want you to think I was wondering what they were! :)

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! They are so big now! I LOVE their costumes! I miss you!