skip to main |
skip to sidebar
SPRING FEVER!!

We just got this bike trailer/jogging stroller this weekend. I'm so excited to use it! We set it up in the house and let the kids get in and they loved it! I can't wait to take them outside in it. The snow was finally starting to melt and then we just got more last night, bummer. I hope we get a decent spring unstead of waiting until June for good weather like last year! We are all ready for some nice weather and to get outside!!!
3 comments:
nice stroller! i hope for both our sakes you get to use it as soon as possible!! :O)
Oh!! THat looks like so much fun!!! You will love it I'm sure...now if it will just get warm!
You are going to look like one hot mama pushing that stroller and those two adorable kids. . .ow, ow! Go Les! I'm hoping for warm weather too! :)
Post a Comment