The other weekend we went out to Blake's parent's house and his sister and their family brought out their four-wheeler. We pulled the kids around the field.....and the adults! It was fun. Tyler didn't like riding on the sleds much. He started crying and wanted to ride on the four-wheeler. I rode on the end sled, and you get whipped around! I ended up hitting an ice ball and rolling about 10 feet!! I'm sure it was quite entertaining!! It was nice to just be outside. (picture above Tanner and Tyler.)

Cousins Paker and Carter.
This isn't a very good picture but it shows how they were pulled behind the four-wheeler.
2 comments:
Les, your kids are so stinkin' cute! When you biffed it off the sled you probably made it look so graceful people thought you were so profesh meaning to eat some powder! :) Oh my, I just can't handle all your cuteness!! I laughed my cheeks off about Emery having to wear a training bra!! I'll send mine on over! :)
Oh wait. . .if I did there wouldn't be anything for me to wear! I'm not a pancake but still, I had to make a joke out of it! Remember our four wheeling days digging in the mud in the dune buggy with Derek and Paul in our nursery attire?! Oh, and do you remember the time of our mud volleyball incident?!! Some good old days those were. . .these days are rockin' it even more though eh?! So much stinkin' fun!! :)
Post a Comment