skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Random pictures
I love these two pictures!
Emery loves Tyler! She smiles and laughs at him all the time. And Tyler loves to make her smile and laugh. They are cute to watch together. We have a web camera on our laptop and they could see themselves on the computer and they were laughing and having a great time!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is crazy they both sleep the same-too cute! Love the pictures too! I was cracking up so hard at your crappy library story..Waaay tooo funnnyyy!-glad it was you and not me..bc that sort of thing always seems to happen to me! Seriously-that has got to be the best story ever!
Oh Les, how I love you! I died when I read your library story. I could just see the wheels in your head spinning about what to do with that poop!! You handled it like a champ my friend!! I am so not looking forward to the potty training stage!!! Your kiddies are too cute! They look so much alike it's crazy!! They're going to be those kids that everyone says, "You must be a Jordan!!" Absolutely darling. I hope your cute, darling mom had a FABULOUS birthday! Your parents are so cute!! I just love them both. I miss them so much. I bet you do too my cute friend! Glad you spent your time with them. I missed seeing you but we will catch up sooner or later right?! That family time is precious as you don't get to see them very often. If I lived far away, I'd want to spend every waking moment with my fam as well! That rhino looked like a TON of fun! Maybe someday. . .when we are old and retired we can race them side by side. . .you and me baby!!:)
P.S. Do you ever really retire from being a mom?! I didn't think so! Best occupation I've ever had!:) Although Eddie and caterpillars did have its charms!!:)
Post a Comment