Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick-or Treat!!!

Happy Halloween!! Tyler loved Halloween this year! It was so fun to watch him. He was a little lion, and he even growled. He thought he was in heaven with all the candy. I try not to let him have that much candy and if he's already had some and asks for more I'll tell him no. Well he kept looking at his bucket of candy, and he was in awe! He kept saying, "mommy candy, see candy!" He had a death grip on that bucket too! He wouldn't even let me hold it while he got in his car seat.

He kind of waddled when he walked with his stuffed little costume!

Tyler, and his cousins Payton and Tanner getting ready to go trunk-or -treating.


Whenever they let him pick his own candy he always went for the suckers!! I was hoping he would pick chocolate and candy bars!

The grand kids went trick-or-treating at Grandma Jordan's work.

Tyler was a football player(this was the day before Halloween) because he wasn't sure about his lion costume. He cried when I put it on and kept pulling at it and saying "off." Luckily on Halloween night he got dressed with his cousins and say that they were all wearing stuff like that too, so he thought it was okay.

2 comments:

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Oh my goodness! He looked so cute in his lion costume! love it!

The Foxy Fam said...

Les,

He is too CUTE for words! I love, love, love his lion costume. . . especially the waddly bum!!
What a little handsome football player! He's going to grow up to be a real HUNK!