Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bear Lake

We went to Bear Lake with Blake's family last weekend. It was great to get away and have some fun. We stayed at a condo by the lake and did a lot of playing on the beach and boating. There was never a quiet or dull moment.
Payton and Parker just hanging out.

Me and my sister in-laws tried to take the little guys on a short tube ride...and it was short. They liked it at first but then wanted to move around.
Blake getting ready to do some serious wake boarding.

An attempt at a family photo.

I think this is a cute picture!

Tyler, Payton, and Tanner loved to play in the sand, throw the sand, and even eat the sand.

Water fight!! Tyler got himself wet when trying to work the squirt gun. He didn't seem to mind though!


4 comments:

ManBlog said...

Cute lake pics! Tyler is such a little stud- he is growing up so fast! I'm heading to Utah next week to go to Bear Lake with my fam- too bad our timing wasn't better- I would have loved to see you! That's excited that you are building a house! Keep posting pics- I love that I feel like I'm still a little connected with the T-5 roomies!
Amber

Sorry I'm logged in under Chads name. But I'm sure he feels the same as I do about my comment :)

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

How fun! I love Bear Lake!! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

The Foxy Fam said...

Tyler is a doll Les! I can't believe how big he is getting. You are looking good yourself my friend!

Tara said...

SEXY LES! Loved looking at the pics!