Tuesday, April 28, 2009

They learn fast!

Tyler loves phones! Whenever it rings it catches his attention right away and he looks around to find it. The other day he answered Blake's phone and said "hi." It was so funny the way he did it that Blake and I kept calling his cell phone and watching Tyler answer it. I think we over did it because he doesn't get quite as excited anymore. But it's so cute we just keep doing it.

4 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

That is hilarious! I had to watch it three times myself! I love how he gets all excited when he hears it and tries to find it! He is such a cute little man!

curtandheather said...

Cute!! He is getting so big. Crazy how time flies.

ME said...

I knew you would be the best mommy ever!!! Check out our blog too!
jaxandbritnelson.blogspot.com
Can I add you to my list!??

Tara said...

Wow, he's really growing up! What a cutie he is!