Saturday, February 28, 2009

STUNT MAN

Tyler's new thing is to do tricks on his little fire truck. He has been standing on it and even standing all the way up with no hands. He has also been popping wheelies! He's such a boy! He makes me nervous, what's next??

Don't be fooled by the innocent face!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Just wait Les! Their tricks and stunts get even better!!!! I think they work on perfecting them just to make us a nervous wreck.

The Foxy Fam said...

I bet Blake is in Heaven that he is all boy and I know it probably scares you to death! Hey, at least he's popping wheelies and not wanting to take a cabbage patch doll to church with him like one of our old sunbeams did! Yep, it was even a boy doll! I can't believe how much he's growing up! He's such a cutie! I just want to kiss his chubby little cheeks off!

Love ya'
Annie

The Alands said...

Les, he is so cute!! I love his tricks.

Perry, Christi and Logan said...

Thats hilarious!- typical boy. He is getting so big and cute! I bet you are having so much fun with him!